ARIZONA ELK SOCIETY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Store and Website
All sales are final. We accept returns for refund or exchange for items damaged in transit.
- Refunds and Exchanges – To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-602-492-5319; or (3) writing to us at: Arizona Elk Society, 7558 W. Thunderbird Rd., Suite 1-465, Peoria, Arizona, 85381 to alert us of the damage, then we will authorize the return of the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
- Refunds (if applicable) – Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your replacement or refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable) – If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-602-492-5319; or (3) writing to us at: Arizona Elk Society, 7558 W. Thunderbird Rd., Suite 1-465, Peoria, Arizona, 85381
- Sale items (if applicable) – Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable) – We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-602-492-5319; or (3) writing to us at: Arizona Elk Society, 7558 W. Thunderbird Rd., Suite 1-465, Peoria, Arizona, 85381 and then we will authorize the return of your item to us.
- Return Product Shipping – To return your product, you need to contact us prior to shipping the item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Arizona Elk Society is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
Parcel Shipping orders are shipped directly to your location. All orders will be processed within 48 hours. We currently use USPS parcel shipping. Your order is delivered to your shipping address one to three business days after processing.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Raffle Rules and Regulations
All participants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and physically present in a place at the time of entry purchase that this contest and raffles are legal. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply to all entries. The contest is void where prohibited. All raffle and contest entries are non-refundable. If the presumed winner is found to be ineligible for the prize they will be disqualified and the prize will revert back to the Arizona Elk Society or a cash value will be determined by the Arizona Elk Society. By entering the raffle or contest, the entry purchaser acknowledges that he or she is aware of, and agrees to abide by the contest rules and regulations.
Firearms Rules and Regulations
All firearm raffles and contest participants must be a U. S. citizen, must be a minimum of 21 years old and must pass the mandatory firearms 4473 background check. If the winner is not able to pass the background check the firearm prize will be forfeited and a possible cash prize described by the Arizona Elk Society may be givin. Only the winner of the raffle can pick up the firearm. All firearms MUST be picked up within 60 days of the email going out. If you do not pick up your Firearm within this time, the Arizona Elk Society may exercise the option to cash the winner out on said item. This will be communicated by a FINAL phone call and email to the winner.
Items or Prizes may not be exactly as shown. By entering the contest, participants agree that their contact information provided in connection with the contest entry may be used for communications promoting the raffles or contest and future raffles or contests sponsored by or conducted for the benefit of Arizona Elk Society.
All participants release the Arizona Elk Society and their respective companies, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, board members, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the promotion, possession, use and distribution of the prize(s) awarded.
All winners shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with the prizes. The Arizona Elk Society will only be responsible when noted on said raffle or contest. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in contests or raffles or similar programs are not gifts and, therefore, the price of the entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution.
Contacting the Arizona Elk Society
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us via the email, phone number or address shown below.
Contact Us page
Arizona Elk Society
7558 W. Thunderbird Rd., Suite 1-465
Peoria, Arizona 85381
Revised July 1, 2018